Broadgate have partnered with a leading and high growth insurance firm to recruit for a Financial Controller. You will be responsible for the irish finance function, financial close and reporting and regulatory returns and tax.
The business is going through significant growth particularly in Ireland so it's a great time to be a part of the team and contribute to this growth.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Ownership of all aspects of monthly financial close and reporting process.
- Financial Statements Prep, Regulatory and Tax returns, Solvency II
- Management of the finance team.
- Financial analysis and strategic development for the team
We are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 5 years of post qualified experience, including 3 years in an insurance role
- Good knowledge of Solvency II and Irish GAAP
- People management experience
- Strong experience working with senior management and board members
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to Caragh at Broadgate Search to be considered for this role, or refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful in their application.
Please note that only a number of Broadgate Search roles are advertised, please get in touch to find out more about the roles that are live at the moment or to arrange a confidential chat about the market