Back to jobs
- Posted 18 April 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameElliott Snowball
We are working with a boutique Investment Management firm in London, looking to recruit a Financial Controller.
The business invests in Global Equity Markets and has grown steadily over its twenty-year history. They are leaders in this market and have assets under management exceeding £20bn.
This position is hands on and has ownership of all accounting and finance matters, leadership of financial strategy and the management of one member of staff.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and all internal and external reporting
- Preparation of interim and year-end statutory accounts and audit liaison
- Management of accounting operations and records including fixed asset register
- Preparation and submission of all tax and regulatory finance filings
- Preparation of ICARA
- Management of Accounts Assistant
- Preparing accounting for relevant funds, including compliance with tax and regulatory matters
- Ad-hoc support to IT & Company Secretarial work
We are looking for.
- Accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- Post qualified experience within an investment management firm
- Tax and regulatory filing experience
- Desire to work in hands on accounting role
- IMC or IOC Qualification would be an advantage
- Company Secretarial experience would be advantage