This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading owner-managed investment banking and corporate finance advisory firm specialising in the financial services sector. The new Financial Controller will be responsible for the day-to-day financial activities of the business as well as running the office.
This is a standalone role, based in the City of London, working closely with the CFO.
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Producing expenditure budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing annual financial statements for audit.
- Manage cash flows and forecasts.
- Overseeing bookkeeping tasks.
- Payroll tasks.
- VAT returns and FCA quarterly returns.
- Qualified accountant with 10-15 years PQE.
- Excellent working knowledge with SAGE.
Please reach out to Josh Duggan at Broadgate for more information.