Back to jobs
- Posted 09 May 2023
- Salary Up to £85000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameJosh Duggan
Broadgate are working closely with a well established high tech, high growth challenger bank looking for a Financial Controller.
The role is based in Blackpool, or Manchester with a basic salary of £85,000k plus bonus.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Lead the financial reporting and control team.
- Lead the external audit procedures and production of the Group's annual reports.
- Develop the financial control framework to improve efficiencies.
Key requirements you must have to apply;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in a regulated financial services industry, OR experience working with financial services clients in a Big4 environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to Josh at Broadgate to be considered for this role, or refer a friend to Broadgate and you will receive £250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful in their application!