If you're looking to join a company that is morally-astute and ethically-sound, you can hold a leadership position and provide strategic guidance from a finance perspective within this Medical Devices company.
You'll join a European leader in its field, and instill a best-in-class approach within the finance function.
You'll lead, motivate, and inspire a large team, whilst also collaborating cross-functionally and act as the 'voice of finance'.
- Preparation and consolidation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for the general ledger
- Provide insight and analysis to Director and Board
- Analyse business units to identify trends
- Point of contact for all financial and control matters
- Work with the Finance Director and the Head of Finance with strategic decisions
- Liaise cross-functionally and with senior stakeholders across Group
- Co-ordinate delivery of AP and AR activities
- Statutory audit responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction to the finance team
- Process improvement and change management
- €100-110k base
- Hybrid policy
- Company Benefits