Financial Controller - MedTech
- Posted 17 February 2023
- Salary €80000 - €90000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- ReferenceFC - F1_1676641627
- Contact NameLauren Finlay
Are you looking to hit the ground running in a broad Financial Controller position in an ambitious high-growth environment?
This MedTech in North Dublin are looking for someone to step into this position reporting to the VP of finance with high exposure to the CEO, CFO and COO to help drive the companies growth and continued success.
You Will be Responsible for:
- End-to-end management accounts
- Departmental forecasting, budget planning
- Cash Management & Reporting
- Leadership - x2 direct reports, but oversight with non-finance professionals
- Performance Management - performance analysis, commentary of variances
- Financial Reporting - incl. audit, statutory, VAT, tax (reviews)
You'll be driving the company to achieve its strategic goals whilst also providing life-changing products to patients in a highly-sensitive area.
You will also be involved in the IPO process, so if you have fund-raising experience or Investor Relations experience, this could be the job for you.
- Negotiable competitive package and salary - DOE
- Share scheme, pension, health, bonus
- Huge exposure, broad remit
- Great team culture, passion-driven environment
If you're looking to join an exciting business in the MedTech space, that offers a huge variety of responsibilities, please send your CV