Broadgate are working with a global insurance company to recruit for a Financial Operations Accountant to join their team.
This is a new role created to provide support to the growing business and increased reporting requirements. You will join a team of experienced accountants that have created a very collaborative/supportive working environment.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work with various teams in the preparation of global regulatory quarterly/annual returns
- Work with the External Reporting and Group Tax teams on the preparation of Corporation tax, VAT/GST filings for various entities
- Support the completion of internal and external audits
- Support the FinOps director/managers in any projects that may arise
- Qualified Accountant or Part Qualified Accountant with relevant/transferable experience
- Strong accounting experience to handle complex double entries bookings
- Experience with Financial Statements preparation process
- Experience in the Insurance/Finance Industry an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary + bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Great career progression opportunities