Finance Manager: Financial Reporting- Global Pharma - Dublin
Join this growing global pharmaceutical company in this leadership position where you will hold the primary responsibility for: maintaining the GL and month-end accounts for a significant number of legal entities.
you'll be responsible for 2 direct reports.
You will have the opportunity to develop into a Senior Manager position within their European HQ here in Dublin.
You'll be responsible for:
- Prep of monthly and quarterly financial statement review packs and analysis
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Liaison with US consolidation team
- 10K and 10Q filings
- Prep and review month-end journals
- Cross-functional liaison (incl. Tax, Treasury, AP/AR) and resolve issues
- Review and prep of budgets
- Prep of year-end statutory
- €80-100k base dependent on experience
- 22 days AL, plus Christmas shutdown
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply below or send your CV