Financial Services Regulation Legal Director / Senior Associate
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineLegal & Company Secretarial
- Contact NameCassidy Bishop
This is a rewarding opportunity with an ambitious financial services regulation team who take pride in their excellent reputation and cohesive working environment
In this newly created role, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the practice for the future whilst providing advice to financial institutions and corporates across a range of areas. This fast paced role will offer variety both in terms of work and client base. Clients include challenger banks, crypto and trading platforms and corporate finance firms and investment funds. Depending on your expertise your work will span financial regulations, investment funds, business/consumer finance and payments.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- A superb understanding of the complex world of financial regulation
- Experience of some of the following: SMCR, FCA authorisations, conduct, regulatory capital, the regulation of crypto and corporate governance
- Proven drafting skills
- A history of managing your own projects
- Experience supervising more junior lawyers
The firm is keen to attract an experienced lawyer who is self development focused and keen to progress within the firm. First class training and development is at the heart of the firm's offering to ensure you have every opportunity to reach your full potential.