Broadgate is looking for keen candidates with 3-6 years of experience in the finance industry and 2-4 years as an accountant to join one of the most exciting companies in the financial services industry.
My client is providing the best services for companies that operate in the private equity and real estate sectors and are keen to hire a fund accountant to help drive the company forward.
- Graduated university with a 2:1 or above (or AAT qualified)
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an accountant in the UK
- Qualified ACCA or ACA (passed all exams)
- Very good understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS (and other relevant accounting standards)
- 3-4 years experience in the finance industry
- Responsible for the bookkeeping of all management accounts and NAVs
- Preparing and producing financial statements that are compliant with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Coach and manage a team of assistant accountants
- Consolidating financial statements
If this interests you, please apply or get in touch with Ethan Stacey