In-House Fund Administrators - Luxembourg
Our client is a Private Equity firm that are looking to expand their team of In-house Fund Administrators.
Main roles and Responsibility -
- Executing day to day operational Fund Administration tasks collaborating alongside Fund Administrators across several countries.
- Provide operational support in Regulatory tasks.
- Management of invoices, cash transactions and reports.
- Support in preparation of Fund Reports.
- Organise annual financial reports, annual accounts as well as any other compulsory paperwork.
Open, friendly and team-oriented personality that suits the team and the culture, German speakers are highly desired but not essential.
Don't tick all the boxes? Research has shown that individuals from minority ethnic groups and women are less likely to respond to job ads unless they are 100% qualified. We have plenty of roles available across Accounting and Finance that may be a better fit.
If you're interested in the role or would like to dip your toes into the market don't hesitate to contact via :