A fantastic opportunity with one of the top international private owned financial services company in their Southampton office. Working within banking, offering a great level of administrative support to Client Operations, executing banking platform administration in alignment with business policies and procedures. Ensuring tasks are carried out efficiently and meet their group standards under supervision.
Key Result Areas:
- Deliver outstanding client service in adherence to the companies standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Accurately maintain and update banking platforms.
- Take ownership of personal development, aligning with agreed annual performance objectives.
- Demonstrate actions in accordance with their values.
- Sound Academic background
- Knowledge with Microsoft office
- previous office experience
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Exceptional accuracy with keen attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Manage the administration of their client's banking platforms for their accounts.
- Set up user access and authorised signatories for both internal and external clients on relevant banking platforms.
- Maintain their user and authorizer banking access log.
- Communicate with client-facing administrative teams through various channels to address situations or queries.
- Monitor the email ticketing tool, prioritising and addressing banking requests promptly.
- Assist in monthly service level agreement (SLA) reporting for the team.
- Conduct regular reconciliation of banking platforms, escalating any discrepancies.
- Contribute to ongoing projects within the Client Operations department.
- Collaborate with banking relationships manager to resolve access queries.
- Monitor changes to their authorised signatory lists, adjusting user access as necessary.
- Complete mandatory training sessions within specified deadlines.
- Support other Operations teams with day-to-day tasks during high-volume periods.
- Prioritise and organise daily workloads efficiently.
- Respond to internal and external queries promptly.
- Contribute to projects and initiatives related to operations teams.
- Attend regular team meetings and actively participate.
- Assist in scheduling meetings.
- Ensure accurate and timely saving of electronic (email) correspondence.
- Contribute to meeting team objectives and meeting internal and external SLAs.
- Record daily time input on time sheets.