Group Accountant / Finance Business Partner
- Posted 05 April 2023
- Salary €52000 - €55000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameLauren Finlay
Join this growing multinational FinTech in a new role to support the continuous growth.
With a trajectory to double in size over the next 4 years you can grow alongside the company.
You'll gain amazing exposure to senior stakeholders (incl. executive suite), and operate in a an environment that values flexibility and work/life balance.
This is not a typical, run-of-the-mill 'numbers' role! This hands-on Group Accounting role has a Business Partnering focus and is an amazing stepping-stone to offer further career development.
You'll report to the Group Finance Manager and be involved in/responsible for:
- Financial reporting and analysis - performance, costings, and forecasting
- Work with executive team to develop budgets and pricing models
- Preparing monthly management accounts - multi-currency
- Business partner with business leaders
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset ownership and maintenance
- Audit supporting activities
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience with integrated ERP system
- Hands on accounting experience - month-end close processes
- Confidence, ability to communicate well with senior leaders
- Proactive and eager to get stuck in
- Flexible working and hybrid policy
- Great work life balance
- Strong wellbeing focus
If this sounds like you, apply below, or send your CV
REFER a friend - successful referrals are rewarded with a €250 All4One voucher