Join this international pharmaceutical company in a rewarding Group FP&A Accountant role.
You'll gain amazing exposure to senior stakeholders (incl. CFO/CEO/COO), and operate in a fast-paced environment in a company experiencing high-growth.
This is not a typical, run-of-the-mill 'numbers' role!
You'll report to the Group FP&A Manager and be responsible for:
- Month-end analysis
- Budgets and forecasts
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvements
- Business partnering - cost/revenue/cash flow analysis
- LOTS of ad hoc (due to company growth and change projects)
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Top 10 practice trained
- Ideally 1-2 years industry PQE
- Keen to learn/driven/ambitious
- Up to €65k
- 15% bonus
- Hybrid (x2 days onsite)
If this sounds like you, apply below, or send your CV