Head of Financial Crime & MLRO - PCF-52
Dublin - Hybrid WFH
Are you an ambitious person who is looking to take on a new challenge?
Do you want to work in an environment that is driven, and focused on growth?
Do you want to have the ability to make an impact across the business and be a key part of the company and what is to come in the future?
If that sounds like what you'd be looking for in the next step of your career and you want to work in a company that matches your own ambition and is looking to grow, then this could be what you need!
- Lead the AML/CTF function
- Implement & manage the financial crime framework.
- Provide advice to the business on any AML/CTF related issues.
- Manage key relationships, including reporting to the board & the regulator.
- Previous experience in an AML leadership role
- Experience creating AML policies & procedures
- Experience providing training to staff
- Strong stakeholder management skills