Head of Operations - Director
Financing / Leasing
An innovative financing & leasing business in Dublin is hiring a COO/ Head of Ops to lead their Dublin office. As the local leader, your role will be to support a small but high performing team in establishing the processes/procedures for reporting (controlling) to achieve sustainable & compliant growth of the company. Your role will be split into several key components listed below.
Setting up of performance tools, reporting and procedures (controlling)
- Optimise the exiting tools and enhance risk portfolio follow-up
- Setting-up business and financial KPIs and follow-up
- Responsible for the reporting to board & senior management
- Ensure processes are continuously improved
- Strict follow-up of the portfolio's refinancing state
- Negotiation of new refinancing lines in cooperation with the Group's head of financing
- Implementation of refinancing
- Support the portfolio manage in achieving compliance with relevant group compliance & local guidelines
- Lead a team of 5 people including a head of finance.
- Extensive experience in a transaction services or a senior manager of reporting & control, preferably within a financial services company/leasing company
- Finance, Economics or other relevant degree
- Analytical: Basic understanding of credit risk management/financial analysis and compliance
- Proficient on excel
- Understand complex accounting and transactions, capacity to understand business trends
- Result driven: Responsiveness is an essential quality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide a big picture and summarise main issues at stake /used to communicating to Management straight to the point, structured and clear messages
- Autonomous and proactive / Entrepreneurial spirit - Knows how to work in a fast-moving environment
Would you like to know more about this role? If so, please reach out to Kevin in Broadgate to have a chat.