Internal Audit Manager (Financial Services)
- Posted 14 April 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameCaragh Rafferty
Broadgate have partnered with a growing Financial Services company in Dublin to recruit for an Internal Audit Manager to join their expanding team.
If you are an ambitious and self starting accountant and looking to join a new and growing internal audit team then this is a fantastic opportunity on the market!
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will be fully responsible for leading the audit assignments and identifying the key risks and regulatory requirements to each audit.
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit to assist in the development of internal audit infrastructure, tools, policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with emerging financial risks and trends on the market.
- Communicate the audit results to management and boards, agree actions and track issues.
- Be a key part in the development of the internal audit department as a newly formed team within the group.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong audit exposure in the Financial Services industry (either in a Big 4 environment at Manager level or with experience in industry)
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders of the business.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a growing firm in a newly created role and tea
- Grow with the company as it expands and increases their market presence.
- Great starting salary and benefits package on offer.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to Caragh at Broadgate to be considered for this role, or refer a friend to Broadgate and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful in their application.
Please note that only a number of Broadgate Search roles are advertised, please get in touch to find out more about the roles that are live at the moment or to arrange a confidential chat about the market.