Broadgate are working with a growing insurer to recruit for an Internal Audit Team Lead position.
This position has been created to assist in the development and execution of risk focused annual audits. You will develop clear and concise deliverable , including the audit reports, remediation plans and performance reports to key stakeholders of the business. The role will be responsible for managing the audit teams performance and workload, and will also be responsible for the oversight of any external audit providers.
- Contribute to the development of the annual audit plan.
- Participate in the development and execution of quality, risk focused and professional audits for the business.
- Maintain a strong ongoing relationship with the management team, internal auditors and external auditors.
- Manage the audit team members and ensure the workload is being effectively managed also.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or another business related discipline
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CPA)
- At least 3 years of experience in either internal/ external audit in an accountancy firm (either Big 4 or similar).
- Experience in Financial Services is also advantageous.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Growing team and firm with the chance to manage and build a team
- Work closely with the senior management team and key stakeholders of the business
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to to be considered for this role.
OR refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful in their application.