Broadgate are working with an international Insurance company to recruit for an Internal Controls Analyst to join their growing team.
This is a newly created role to support the team's growth in recent years. You will work across the group to help with documentation and testing of internal controls over financial reporting.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Perform control testing, including reviewing documentation to assess the design, implementation and operation of those controls
- Manage and update information on the Decision Focus Risk and Control tool
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating annual design and operation testing
- Liaise with control operators to gather information on the controls being tested and agree any findings with them
- Provide input to remediation of control testing findings and follow up with control operators on actions
- Controls testing experience
- An Internal audit and/or external audit and/or risk and insurance background
- Experience with MS Office suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to persuasively and clearly articulate arguments and ideas
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Very strong Annual Leave
- Many more benefits (get in touch for more info!)