Broadgate is seeking a keen graduate to join a leading fund administration company based in London. Our client provides financial services to some of the world's leading private equity and venture capital companies. If you want to take the next step up in your career, this role could be for you.
- Educated to A level or at least 2 years' experience in a similar position.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook desirable)
- Working in a dynamic team providing services to high-profile Venture Capital and Private Equity clients.
- Establish strong relationships with clients and their investors.
- Respond directly to major investors on queries regarding all aspects of their fund investment.
If you meet these requirements and are keen to take the next step in your career, please apply and a consultant will be in touch.