Back to jobs
Investor Services Administrator
- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameJosh Duggan
My client is looking for a Investor Services Administrator to join a global professional services firm based in London, working with open-ended funds.
- IOC qualified or working towards the IOC.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career opportunities, no promotion ceilings.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment.
About the Role:
- Point of contact for investor/client queries.
- Capturing and executing investor subscriptions, redemption, stock transfers, conversations and switch transactions.
- On-board new funds.
- Adhere to AML, KYC and CDD procedures.
Please reach out to Josh Duggan for more details.