Back to jobs
Our client, an international professional services business, is looking for an Investor Services - Manager based in London, UK.
- IOC qualified or equivalent, with knowledge of FCA/HMRC regulations.
- Proficiency in complex issue resolution under tight deadlines.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Exceptional planning, organisational, and flexibility in work approach.
- Self-driven, effective communication, numeric skills, and proficiency in MS Excel and business systems.
- 18 months relevant experience.
- Respond to investor/client queries via various communication channels, ensuring accuracy and exceptional service.
- Process investor transactions (subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, conversions, switches) accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain control and monitoring of client dealing instructions in line with operational procedures.
- Onboard new funds and handle fund-related events (launches, closures, mergers) as required.
- Record and manage investor tax classification information.
- Ensure compliance with AML, KYC, and CDD procedures for new account establishment and maintain accurate database and core data.