Calling all Graduates or School Leavers!!
I am currently working with a multi-national fund administration firm working with high profile clients in Private Equity and Venture Capital.
My client is looking to hire multiple Junior Accountants based in the City of London.
These roles will pay up to £28,000k and provide further study support for ACCA/CIMA candidates.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for an entry level position in fund accounting. Kickstart your career in the financial industry, with amazing progression opportunities and the chance to work with interesting clients in private equity, real estate, debt and infrastructure.
- Educated to degree level or AAT lvl 3.
- Desire to start or continue your ACCA/CIMA studies.
- Excellent communication skills and a good customer service ethic.
Role will include:
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Responding to audit, investor and client queries
- Monthly / quarterly reports.
Applicants must be residing in the UK, as unfortunately this role does NOT offer sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Josh Duggan on