Junior Credit Analyst
- Posted 18 April 2023
- Salary €40000 - €45000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameNathan Hodeib
Junior Credit Analyst (m/w/d)
Corporate Lending Center
Risk Manager Corporate Risk
* Obtains relevant and key information needed to allow an appropriate level of analysis to provide a solid credit/rating recommendation.
* Analyses existing and new applications quickly, efficiently and effectively, providing expedient turnaround.
* Recognizes and correctly interprets signs of increasing risk.
* Provides appropriate recommendations that mitigate risks identified to approval authorities.
* Ensures adequate security is in place.
* Supports the business in assessing business opportunities.
* Works as part of a team to ensure performance goals are met.
* Economics/business studies at a university with an appropriate degree/certificate or equivalent (Bachelor, Master).
* Experience gained in a wholesale department of a OVF branch or in comparable departments (preferred)
* Knowledge of commercial financial statements (including balance sheets, profit & loss and cash flow statements) and knowledge and/or experience in using different applicable analysis tools, methods and ratios.
* PC literate, especially MS Office (Word/Excel).
* Knowledge of International accounting standards
* Knowledge of corporate law
* Knowledge of the internal workings of a car dealership
* Knowledge of different types of commercial security
* Knowledge of forecasting techniques
* Knowledge of insolvency/conversion procedure
* Fluent English verbal and written
* Fluent German verbal and written