Junior Fund Accountant - Internship
The Junior Fund Accountant will be part of the Fund Valuation team in Luxembourg for 6-9 months starting January 2024. This will include the oversight of Net Asset Valuation (NAV) related activities performed by Third Party Administrator (TPA) Companies to administer the Funds to ensure an optimum level of service.
- Undertaking necessary control checks and review of TPA reporting to ensure NAVs are calculated in an accurate & timely manner
- Engage in discussions at regular service review meetings
- Implementing daily swing pricing policy and perform swing pricing reporting
- Managing queries received by TPA or internal parties
- Contributing to department planning & initiatives and assisting in implementing product development and business change projects
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Undergraduate from one of the following subject areas: Business Studies/Business & Language, Accounting & Finance, Economics & Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Risk Management & Insurance, International Business, Law & Accounting.
- Sound understanding of Excel.
- Some understanding of Financial Markets and Instruments.
- Previous office experience is an advantage but not essential.
If you believe you fit the requirements of this role, apply now and a consultant will be in touch.