Junior Fund Administrator
Our Client is a Global Fund Administration company in Luxembourg searching for previous experience in a finance role or a recent Accounting & Finance graduate.
Reports to: Manager
Job summary: The Administrator will be primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day administration. You will work closely with the Assistant Manager / Manager and other members of the team.
- Being the primary point of contact on day-to-day administration matters for one or more clients;
- Convene, attend and prepare minutes for board meetings;
- Proactively liaise with client contacts, lawyers, auditors and investors;
- Coordinate all company secretarial matters for client corporate entities;
- Ensure completion of all administrative matters for Luxembourg entities under administration, including but not limited to:
- Logging, tracking and responding to client and investor queries;
- Maintaining fund registers and files;
- Processing distributions and capital calls;
- Preparing and distributing investor statements and related client reports;
- Store documents and launch workflows in Operational tool
- Supervising administrative aspect of payment processing;
- Ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering procedures and associated Customer Due Diligence (CDD); and
- Logging, tracking and dealing with other regular and ad-hoc tasks.
- Ensure adherence to internal policies and procedures and support others.
- Assist clients and the wider PE team with transactions and new products.
- Play an active role in team meetings and informal meetings. Adopting an open and solutions focused approach at all times.
- Identify operational areas of best practice and efficiencies within the administration team and actively support the wider administration team to implement these.
- Support the assistant manager in providing coaching to trainee fund administrators.
- Other project work and ad-hoc tasks as required.