My client is a national commercial law firm that has been designed to support different variations of entrepreneurial businesses from start-up to listed organizations.
The firm has been growing at a significant rate over the past few years and this is all credited to their outstanding performance, employee retention rate and the option to work 100% home based. They also offer a competitive salary package and an attractive bonus.
As part of this growth, they have an opportunity for an ambitious litigation lawyer (3- 8 years PQE). The firm is keen to consider candidates at both Associate and Senior Associate level. This is a fantastic opportunity for career growth and a key strategic hire to support the teams ongoing growth.
The ideal candidate will have some of the follow experience:
- contractual disputes.
- director / shareholder disputes.
- professional negligence claims
- banking and finance disputes
- internal corporate disputes
- consumer disputes.
- commercial fraud.
This opportunity is well tailored to lawyers with wide ranging commercial litigation experience and additionally, running complex commercial litigation cases and appeals independently.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- a collaborative, positive and can-do attitude.
- a proactive and team orientated approach.
- outstanding communication skills alongside a natural ability to build rapport.
- a commercial, practical and pragmatic mindset.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial lawyer that is seeking a great collaborative environment combined with excellent career growth opportunities.
If you'd like to hear more, please apply.