Operational Risk Analyst
Location: Dublin or Shannon
Are you feeling stuck and are looking for a new challenge?
Are you ready to take a leap into a role that will empower you to achieve great things?
Are you looking to join an international asset management and advisory services company?
* Input into the implementation of regulatory and operational risk control standards.
* Document risks, validate through testing the company wide risk and control self-assessment process and
monitor the progress of treatment plans across the business
* Preparing reports of identified operational & regulatory issues (external & internal stakeholders
* Manage the process for monitoring and following up on Op Risk recommendations and
treatment plans to resolve issues and improve processes
If you have the below experience, you're likely to be suitable;
* 2+ years' experience in Operational risk
* Experience with CPC and CCMA is essential
* Knowledge of business functions and systems relevant to financial services, preferably across consumer and
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge of regulatory and operational risks influencing the Irish credit sector along with
strong credit skills
What they can offer you;
* Up to 6% bonus
* 25 days annual leave per annum plus 3 company days
* Private Healthcare from day one
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Further education scheme
* Free Parking
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply or reach out