Broadgate have exclusively partnered with a well known, established but still growing financial institution to help build out their Cyber Risk function even further as they continue to invest in this space.
As Director and Head of Enterprise Technology Architecture & Engineering Risk you would provide leadership to the Second Line under the Operational Risk function and challenge enterprise technology architecture, engineering programs and identify aggregate technology risk across the enterprise including Enterprise Architecture, Cloud, Enterprise infrastructure, inventory, SDLC, Tech Policies and Standards.
You will have the ability to grow out the Cyber/Tech Risk division while still providing risk oversight of the establishment and implementation of architecture, standards and frameworks beside the CTO as well as oversight of entire enterprise technology portfolio including governance of enterprise Inventory Data, Enterprise Application Services, Audits and regulatory engagements.
What you will need:
- 12 years+ of technical experience in technology, team management, infrastructure, Operational Risk and Cyber risk.
- Full knowledge of full system, software, and security development lifecycle.
- Experience in leading, planning, delivery, and governance of enterprise Inventory Data and Enterprise Application Services including standards, governance, data modeling and other technical specs, APIs, and developer experience.
- Hands on technical Architecture experience
- Large scale team building and managing at a large Financial organisation
- Full knowledge of the enterprise technology infrastructure solutions
- Public Cloud program including governance, SDLC, controls, and implementation
- Governance and Oversight of technology risk while supporting the development of policy and standards; oversight of Key Operational Risks; challenge risk self-assessments and scenario analysis; issue management oversight and escalations
The challenge comes with full benefits, 401k and bonus. They work on a hybrid approach so 3 days in the Manhattan Office and 2 days working remotely. There is unfortunately no VISA sponsorship at this time and potential candidates must be fully vaccinated. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a move into a director position where there is growth and an organisation understands the importance of investing in Tech/Cyber Risk space. It allows for further growth as they are always expanding but also delivers on stability in this ever changing market as they are highly established.