Broadgate are proud to be partnering with a well-renowned financial services company to recruit for an accountant to join their team.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
You will have all the training, guidance and support you need. All you need to bring is a background/degree in finance and the right attitude. We are looking for a team player who wants to build a career in finance and become a fully qualified accountant.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist with maintaining the accounting ledger and provide proper accounting treatment under applicable bases (e.g. GAAP, IFRS, U.S. Statutory, Tax, etc.)
- Post Accounting journals for the group in the general ledger system and reconcile balances
- Perform monthly accounting close cycle activities
- Maintain and implement good internal control procedures and ensure a high standard of compliance
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reports and projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Part qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) or the intention to shortly start the qualifying process
- Experience in accounting would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Great training/support
- Hybrid working policy
- Limitless progression
- Amazing team culture
- Opportunity to build your career