Broadgate is partnered with a leading Asset Manager and Financial Advisor in Switzerland looking to hire a new Portfolio Manager.
You will play a important role in designing and implementing group investment strategies. You will be the lead in developing client relationships and managing their investment portfolio.
This role could either be full time or part-time (2/3 days a week) if you prefer.
- Portfolio Management, design and manage investment portfolios for clients individual financial goals
- Client Engagement, build and develop strong relationships with existing and new clients
- Risk Management, Evaluate and manage portfolio risk
- Performance Analysis, monitor portfolio performance
- Reporting, prepare and present investment reports to clients and internally
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- CFP/CFA designations beneficial
- Minimum of five years of experience in portfolio management
- Strong knowledge of financial services and investment strategies
This position will sit on the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors.
If you would like to discuss further, please apply now.