We are working with a leading Private Bank based in Jersey looking to hire a Client Relationship Officer.
The CRO will be responsible developing their client base and acting as a trusted advisor and primary contact within the Bank. Will be responsible for promotion and recommendation of banking and investment products.
- Supporting Head of Private Banking with growth and development of existing book of business
- Developing your own book of business of time.
- Cross-sell other EFGI products and services
- Manage a team of Client Officers and Assistants
- Proactively work with all key stakeholders to progress business in collaborative way
- Opening of new accountant, ensuring CIP is complete
- Assisting with AML and financial crime risk
- Investment Qualified, minimum RFA qualifications at Level 4 or above
- Good local and international network to assist with building of book of business
- Good experience of management and people leadership
If you are interested to know more, please apply now.