Back to jobs
- Consult with strategic leaders and HR to identify learning needs/gaps.
- Execute learning needs analysis, design and development in line with agreed best-practice standards and processes.
- Perform detailed learning design and manage the learning development lifecycle; your focus will be to create learning solutions that support the Private Equity function.
- Proactively apply best practices to learning design, development & delivery to achieve excellence in output.
- Manage training facilitation schedules to ensure business priorities are met as agreed. This includes:
- Facilitate training programs to all levels in the organisation supporting Private Equity Global needs.
- Support Private Equity Subject Matter Experts to facilitate bespoke learning based on their expertise.
- Consult with vendors to create solutions to support Private Equity business requirements.
- Curate learning paths using LinkedIn Learning specific for Private Equity functional learning support.
- Plan to support transfer of learning and sustained performance.
- Continually evolve blended learning content and maximise the use of online tools, innovating and experimenting to create digital learning that is engaging, fun and supports learner needs
- At least 3 years' experience in Private Equity.
- Experienced Investran application user.
- A good understanding of coaching, professional development and stakeholder management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and influencing skills.
- Working in a global team you should be a self-starter and comfortable working independently, but, also able to collaborate on projects with team members in other locations.
- Experience in facilitating training courses and/or facilitating presentations desirable.