Broadgate is partnered with a leading and high growth insurance firm to recruit for a Regulatory Reporting Manager.
The business is going through significant growth particularly in Ireland and due to internal promotion, the team are now hiring for more a Regulatory Reporting Manager for their Dublin office.
The main responsibility of this role is to support the Financial Controller with the Solvency II reporting and preparing the QRTs.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Providing support for the CFO and Financial Controller
- Quarterly review of Solvency II submissions and QRTs.
- Support the establishment of financial controls and process improvement
- Mentor and coach other team members.
We are looking for:
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 5 years of experience gained in either the insurance/ reinsurance environment
- Solvency II experience is essential.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to Caragh at Broadgate Search to be considered for this role, or refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful in their application.
Please note that only a number of Broadgate Search roles are advertised, please get in touch to find out more about the roles that are live at the moment or to arrange a confidential chat about the market