Broadgate are proud to be partnering with a global insurance company to recruit for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their team.
You will lead the Regulatory Reporting Team through reporting periods and work closely with the Financial Controller and CFO. You will be a key member of the Finance Team and have the chance to contribute to the team's success from your very first day.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Quarterly, bi-annual and annual QRTs and NSTs, SFCR and RSR reports
- Audit Committee / Risk Committee and Board reporting
- Ensuring adequate control framework for all regulatory reporting is in place and understanding control issues
- Operational day to day management and support, technical regulatory analysis and variance analysis during quarter and year end reporting
- Responsible for overall team management including recruitment and daily management of direct reports
- Qualified Professional, 5 years + experience in financial regulated industry
- Strong understanding of Solvency II requirements
- Demonstrated experience of coordinating and delivering highly accurate output in an environment of multiple deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Salary, bonus + additional benefits
- Strong hybrid working policy
- Great career progression opportunities