Broadgate are proud to be partner with a global financial advisory firm, with a particular focus on Real Assets and Sustainability.
This role is focused on accelerating the growth of the business across Higher Education, Student Accommodation and broader Social Infrastructure, including opportunities in relation to existing PFI schemes.
The role will comprise of origination, growing client relationships and demonstrating strong transactional and corporate finance knowledge. You will take a leading role in strategy formulation and both transaction origination and execution.
- Take a lead on building upon our growing presence and market share in the target sectors through active business development and thought leadership efforts
- Cross-sell with the broader business to penetrate current clients and win business across Infrastructure, Real Estate, Energy Transition and Transport
- Working closely with the existing advisory and capital markets team to originate new business and execute transaction
- 5+ years of Transaction Experience
- Knowledge of the Social Infrastructure sector (ideally Higher Education or Student Accomodation)
- Strong financial modelling knowledge
- Able to develop corporate relationships and maintain
- Strong understanding of equity and debt capital and capital structuring
- Experience of people and project management