Risk Analyst/Manager - Dublin
Do you want to be part of an international team where all of your hard work matters and makes a difference?
Are you ready to progress your career in a rapidly growing asset management firm?
I am recruiting for 2 roles within an Asset management firm in Dublin:
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Manager
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work alongside and collaborate with highly skilled risk professionals
- Diversification of projects firm wide.
- A high performing, hardworking and positive culture
- The chance to progress in your career in various different departments and locations throughout the firm
Would you enjoy?
- Performing controls on the Fund Risk Frameworks, ensuring risk framework adherence across the relevant risk categories (market, credit, liquidity, ESG, risk etc.) and that risk measurement techniques and reporting are correctly developed and applied.
- Controlling, reporting and analysis of the investment risk controls and reports to include, Absolute VaR, Relative VaR, Commitment approach, Stress Tests and/or Scenario Analysis
- Development, preparation and analysis of the firm's Sustainability Risk assessments, including keeping abreast of latest regulatory developments and assistance in translating those developments into robust processes.
If you have the below experience, you're likely to be suitable;
- Knowledge of UCITS regulations
- 1-2 years risk experience in financial services for analyst level and 5+ for manager level
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Experience in risk types such as; fund, market, credit, liquidity, ESG risk
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply or reach out