Broadgate is partnered with a high growth Real Estate business in Southampton looking to hire a Senior Accountant.
You will be responsible for delivering financial reporting requirements for multiple UK entities, whilst developing and supporting junior team members.
The business is growing rapidly and has developed an Accounting Center of Excellence in Southampton, as expansion continues there will be huge opportunities for career progression and moves into Senior Management positions.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Prepare financial statements and management accounts for a wide range of entity structures
- Maintaining accurate and high standard of financial reporting
- Liaise with auditors in respect of financial audit of entities
- Supervision of junior members of staff
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory deadlines
- Attend client meetings and head up presentation of accounting matters
- Qualified/Finalist Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- A minimum of three years practical accounting experience
- Experience either producing of reviewing financial statements
- Experience of Real Estate would be an advantage
This role could be suitable for someone who has qualified in audit or outsourced accounting and is looking for a move, or someone who has qualified through industry and is seeking a new challenge.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now.