Our client, an International leading financial services firm, distinguished by its innovative solutions and client-centric approach in managing diverse portfolios, is looking for a Senior Accountant based in London.
- A natural collaborator, possessing inherent communication abilities.
- Graciously receptive to engage professionally with various client requests.
- Highly organised, key to certifying persistent quality performance under pressure, amid competing demands and deadlines.
- Support your manager through managing an increasing portfolio of clients, accountable for billing, cash collection and ensuring recoverable rates on these clients.
- Assist managers in on-boarding of clients, reviewing identification documents alongside the preparation and review of statutory accounts.
- Prepare and review tax/VAT returns and management accounts.
- Unwavering awareness and proactive upkeep of Company Secretarial, statutory filings and registers.
- Display mentoring capacity to aid less experienced members of the team, reviewing work and ensuring constructive feedback to support managers.