Job Title: Senior AML Analyst
Broadgate have partnered with a leading fund service provider based in Luxembourg to hire a Senior AML Analyst specializing in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) to join their dynamic Compliance and AML team. As a key advisor to their business, clients, and investors, you will play a vital role in shaping their AML procedures.
This role offers comprehensive in-house training and professional development opportunities within a collaborative environment.
- Conduct thorough Client Due Diligence (CDD) procedures pre and post client/investor onboarding.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive CDD records for various business scenarios and entities.
- Evaluate inherent AML risks within CDD files and escalate cases as needed.
- Provide guidance to teams to ensure accurate and timely CDD file preparation.
- Ensure compliance with AML laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Manage automated screening tool reports and produce AML Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports for Fund AIFMs.
Bachelor's/Master's degree in law, Economics, Finance, or an equivalent professional qualification.
Key Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 4 years' experience in AML/CTF or compliance within financial services; familiarity with Funds is advantageous.
- Proven experience in AML/CFT activities within financial services, particularly in Luxembourg AIFs and corporate services.
- Fluent English speaker- (Knowledge of French or German is advantageous).
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Please apply and a consultant will be in touch.