Back to jobs
Our client is a Global Private Equity Management company on the hunt for Senior AML/KYC consultants to join their team in Luxembourg .
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Maintenance of investor/client data in internal systems ensuring they are recorded accurately and regularly updated.
- Collaborating with relevent departments e.g Auditor, AIFM, Depository, Compliance, Management.
- Performing regulatory actions in reference to AML / KYC procedures ensuring it is in line with Luxembourg law and regulations and Internal Policies (AML Screening , KYC Documentation etc).
- investigate and answer emails/ queries from internal and external parties in a timely manner.
In order to be considered for this position you must have -
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a compiance /KYC/AML role
- Be fluent in Enlgish , French or German.
- Right to work in Luxembourg