My client is looking for a Senior Depositary Associate to join a strong, dynamic team in a multi-national fund administration business based in central Edinburgh.
The role is paying up to £45,000k subject to experience, and will support furthers studies, such as CAIA / CISI that you may wish to undertake.
You will be responsible for:
- Administering depositary services for clients managing real estate, private equity and infrastructure funds.
- Managing an junior analyst and overseeing all client work produced.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Assessing subscriptions, drawdowns, acquisitions, disposals, distributions and terminations.
- Cash flow monitoring
- Previous experience within depositary and audit experience in real estate / private equity would be advantageous.
- Exposure to the investment space and an understanding or risk management would be advantageous but not essential.
- A desire to undertake further studies such as CAIA or CISI.
If you would like to know more about the role then please reach out to Josh Duggan on or 020 3828 6060