Join this rapidly growing energy company to support the growth of a new area of the business.
You will be the first hire in a new revenue stream and act as the Financial Controller's right hand, future team lead, and advisor.
It's a newly created role, with additional growth plans on the team for the remainder of the year.
There are aspects of reporting, and front-facing accounting (fp&a, forecasting, financial modelling) and you will have a broad and varied role from the outset.
What's in it for you?
- Career progression due to ongoing growth
- Amazing company culture and benefits (incl. social benefits, inclusive close-knit team, pizza and pints, company breakfasts)
- Rated Ireland's top employers' list 4 years running
- Flexible hybrid working, and modern facilities
- Respectable team - and no micromanaging!
Essentially a great role for ambitious candidates looking for career growth within a growing area of the business.
- Monthly accounts
- P&L review and analysis (actuals vs budget)
- Ownership of budgets
- Cashflow forecasting
- Gross margin analysis
- Forecast modelling
- KPI Reporting
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Bonus 10-20%, based on individual performance
- Healthcare plan
- Internal committees, sports and socials, office breakfasts and monthly team events
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply below or share your CV with
If you refer a friend, and they are successful, you will be rewarded a €250 One4All voucher