Senior Fund Accountant - Luxembourg
The Senior Fund Accountant will carry our accounting duties of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Complete bookkeeping tasks that include a range of funds and management companies
- Be responsible for audit queries
- Prepare bank reconciliations whilst providing supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Be responsible for the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
- Act as a mentor to more junior staff
Essential Skills and Experience
- A degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- 3-5 years experience as a Fund Accountant
- Studying towards a relevant accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA etc.)
If you believe you fit the requirements of this role, apply now and a consultant will be in touch.