Broadgate is partnered with a high-growth Private Equity Fund looking to hire a Senior Fund Controller.
Since inception the fund has grown rapidly in the Emerging Markets PEVC space, and to date has launched three funds with AUM totalling around $2bn. They are looking to launch a brand-new fund, the Senior Fund Controller will be responsible for managing the fund from launch to close.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Leading fund controller across a variety of fund structures
- Full ownership of reporting across the funds
- Implementing controls, processes and procedures for expansion of business
- Management of third party fund administrators and other partners
- Oversight of monthly cash balance, managing quarterly cash calls for SPVs
- Oversight of domiciliation and audit of funds
- Manage drawdown and distributions process
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA or ACA
- Minimum of five years of experience working as a fund controller or fund accountant
- Significant knowledge of Alternative Investments space, specifically PEVC
- Experience managing third party administrators
As the firm continues to expand there will be significant progression opportunities.
If you would like to know more, please apply now.