Job Title: Senior Fund Legal & Corporate Officer
Broadgate have partnered with an independent third-party Management Company based in Luxembourg to hire a Senior Fund Legal & Corporate Officer who will play a pivotal role in shaping the legal landscape of their Funds as well as supporting their ongoing and future initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and curious individual to join a growing organisation that values transparency, commitment, and integrity.
- Oversee AGM/EGM of managed UCIs in collaboration with Fund Domiciliary agents, notaries, and external auditors during financial statement audits.
- Prepare and maintain updated agreements at the Fund and Management Company levels (e.g., Central Administration Agreement, Management Company Agreement, etc.).
- Engage in the legal structuring of new projects (Funds/Sub-funds).
- Prepare and maintain the Sales prospectus and related legal documentation.
- Act as the secretary for board meetings of the Management Company and the UCIs under management, including drafting meeting minutes and coordinating the convening process.
- Prepare, draft, and review Circular Board Resolutions for both the Management Company and managed UCIs.
- A university degree in Law, Finance, or Economics with an orientation toward legal matters.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in the fund management industry, preferably in Luxembourg at Law Firms, Hedge Funds/Asset Management Companies, or the legal department of Banking Institutions with a focus on fund management.
- A solid understanding of the Luxembourg regulatory framework applicable to UCITS and AIF.
- Proficiency in Luxembourg Commercial law.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English and French. Knowledge of Italian would also be valuable but not mandatory.
Please apply and a consultant will be in touch.