Senior Governance Manager
- Posted 08 May 2023
- Salary €80000.00 - €95000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineLegal & Company Secretarial
- Contact NameKevin Adam
Governance Manager - Capital Markets
A small but high-performing investment firm in Dublin, operating in the capital markets sector is looking for a senior governance professional to support the board in developing & implementing effective governance structures: including frameworks & policies.
You'd be joining an incredible company, very complex investment activity & an amazing culture. Lots of change & growth with some challenges but enormous opportunities for personal & professional development
- You'd be supported by the Head of Governance with the design and implementation of the company's governance structures and supporting processes including Frameworks and Policies.
- You'd be responsible for oversight and delivery of new Business Projects.
- Partnering with the Head of Governance and the CoSec with delivery & actioning of key Board activities. Including rolling out new initiatives, regulatory changes etc.
- Ensuing alignment with key pillar documents including the Governance Framework, rolling out processes across the business
- Contribute to the Business Plan and Strategy as and when required.
- Culture carrier. Promote cultures, values, and behaviours through example
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of investment and capital markets industry.
- Knowledge of governance structures, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of relevant legal policies and regulations
- A thorough understanding legal and regulatory environment, corporate governance, business, activities, and products.
- Adaptable communication style with the ability to engage with and influence board level executives
At Broadgate we're passionate about fostering a culture of inclusion & diversity. Our mission & values are designed to protect, inspire confidence & help everyone in our communities to reach their full potential. We value and advocate what is right & believe in equity for all, regardless of gender, disability, LGBTQ +, race, neurodiversity, ethnicity, generations, belief & all other legally protected characteristics.