A fantastic opportunity with one of the top international private owned financial services company. This dynamic organisation offers regulatory, administrative, financial, and accounting support to both alternative investment funds and corporate entities.
The company is currently searching for a Senior Legal Counsel who will work closely with fellow team members and will report directly to the department head.
Your role encompasses a dynamic range of responsibilities:
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, including agreements
- Negotiating agreements related to the companies and funds
- Providing legal advice to stakeholders, including vendor contracts
- Managing corporate legal compliance for the companies Luxembourg branch.
- Responsible for delivering legal support encompassing AIFM, PSF and the management funds
- Work closely with fellow team members and will report directly to the department head
- Adhere to the companies values, policies and procedures in all actions and decisions
- Provide legal assistance concerning the company and the funds under management
- a university degree in Law or educational qualification in Law
- 7+ years legal experience in the financial sector
- Strong expertise in fund and corporate law, successful regulatory management
- Proficient in drafting, negotiating agreements and reviewing fund documents
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of European and Luxembourg funds fund administration (PSF), depository-related regulations, contract law, and corporate law.
- IT skills (MS Office, Excel, Share Point, etc.)
- Deep expertise in European and Luxembourg regulations for IFMs, PSFs (including depository functions), and all types of managed funds, including unregulated funds
- Manage demanding environments
- Proficiency in English written and spoken (Any other European Language would be an asset)