I am working with a reputable Fund Administration firm looking for a Senior Manager (Real Estate) to join their Jersey office. An incredibly exciting opportunity to deliver administration services to a portfolio of complex structures in Real Estate, whilst managing a team and developing client relationships.
The role is paying up £75,000 - £90,000
- Responsible for the workflow and management of a team.
- Responsible for a portfolio of complex and high-profile clients.
- Report on RU and overall financial management of the team.
- Involved in the annual business plans and budget process
- Oversight of the client billing process.
- Develop new business relationships.
- 6-8 years experience in a fund administration environment.
Please reach out to Josh Duggan at Broadgate for more information and to apply