Job title: Senior Onboarding Administrator
Reporting to: Head of Onboarding -
To provide and promote a superior client experience for our client, by providing a multi-jurisdictional service for the Institutional business to onboard new clients/investors. Ensuring company remain compliant with regulatory obligations.
Responsible for the set-up of client/investors in core systems, ensuring all client and investor static data is captured, recorded and accurate.
Key Result Areas
- Maintenance of accurate statutory record keeping for all managed entities.
- Take responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
- To act at all times in accordance with company values.
Qualifications ∗ Working towards a recognised qualification ideally within ICA or AML.
Experience ∗3 years + Relevant financial industry within an AML role / transfer Agency role is Essential.
∗ Experience working with Private Equity/Real Estate fund structures.
∗ Experience in Investor onboarding
+ Experience of client service delivery.
∗Good understanding and knowledge of current industry AML/CFT handbook legislation, fund regulation and operating working practices.
∗ Good understanding of GDPR and risks associated with personal/sensitive data.
∗ Solid understanding of source of wealth/source of funds requirements.
Skills and Abilities ∗ Strong written and verbal communication skills.
∗ Managing conflicting and demanding deadlines and organise workload effectively.
∗ Ability to develop strong relationships, both internally and externally.
∗ Accepts responsibility.
∗ Effective questioning style.
Your role may include, but will not be limited to, the following tasks which we call 'Defined Business Activities'. Thelist of defined business activities is not exhaustive and may be amended from time to time:
- Responsible for the day to day Client and Investor Onboarding and system set up for CrestbridgeInstitutional business that require multi-jurisdictional visibility.
- Supporting our client facing teams from an Onboarding operational perspective.
- Client focused with an ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured work environment.
- Act as a point of reference for the Institutional business to answer and resolve issues/queries related to the onboarding processes.
- Keeping abreast of Regulatory changes and industry standards in all areas that affect the operations functions to ensure that standards and procedures are complied with fully at all time.
- Responsible for the system set up of client and investor static data, ensuring all data is captured, recorded and accurate in all core platforms used by the business.
- Responsible for setting up appropriate workflows within core systems, performing scrutiny and adverse media searches.
- Performing Risk assessments and completing client profiles containing SOW/SOF information, verifying client and investor risk ratings.
- Fund investor closing tracking and monitoring. Working closely with Onboarding specialist for the successful delivery of Fund investor closures.
- Working closely with the Conducting Officers, the Board and company Compliance, ensuring appropriate levels of approvals are obtained for high risk and PEP's, in accordance to the Company procedure.
- Maintaining PEP & US Client/Investor registers, reporting MI to various boards and other committees, as required.
- Maintaining outstanding documentation logs and chasing clients by working closely with client facing teams.
- Prioritising and organising day to day workloads.
- Dealing with internal and external day to day queries in a timely manner. Assist in appropriate projects and initiatives relating to operations teams.
- Attend to regular team meetings and constructively contribute.
- Understanding what is appropriate and acceptable in relation to AML/SOF/SOW/CDD, escalating any issues and risks accordingly.
- Assist in providing MI to the business.
- Assist in meeting team objectives and meet set internal and external SLA's Daily input of time on timesheet.